- No Specific Location
We are looking for an enthusiastic and driven Independent Sales Representative to drive company sales for Anutra Medical. Independent Sales Representative’s responsibilities include managing customer relationships, identifying networking opportunities, answering customers’ questions, and finding new customers through cold calling, emailing, social media advertising, and distribution relationships. You should also be able to implement effective sales strategies to continually meet or exceed sales quotas.
To be successful as an Independent Sales Representative, you should be committed to achieving sales goals with minimal supervision. Ultimately, a top-performing Independent Sales Representative should demonstrate effective communication and negotiation skills and achieve excellent customer service at all times.
Independent Sales Representative Responsibilities:
- Identifying potential customers through prospecting and following leads.
- Arranging meetings with potential and existing customers to present the Anutra Medical product line.
- Building and maintaining solid working relationships with both new and existing customers.
- Building and leveraging your distribution partners customer base in order to promote the Anutra Medical product line.
- Following up with customers to inquire into whether purchased products meet their expectations.
- Addressing customer concerns and resolving complaints.
Independent Sales Representative Requirements:
- High school diploma or GED.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Proven sales experience.
- The ability to travel to customers.
- The ability to work independently.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.