- Full time
- Colorado, Georgia North Carolina, South Carolina
Anutra Medical, Inc. is a rapidly growing medical company based in Research Triangle Park, NC that has invented a local anesthetic delivery system that will reduce pain for patients and help dentists be more efficient. Our team is made up of self-motivated and highly driven individuals. We are seeking to fill multiple Implementation Specialist positions in Colorado, North Carolina, South Carolina, and Georgia.
The role of the Implementation Specialist is essential in the success of establishing this innovative product in the dental marketplace. This position requires a seasoned professional with clinical dental experience and or product training with in the medical/dental industry. The individual must have excitement and a desire to be in a start-up environment and launch new products. This position will report directly to the Territory Field Representative.
- Responsible for implementing the Anutra iPad training solution to Anutra customers.
- Able to guide a customer through all Anutra training procedures, answer clinical the product and be able to troubleshoot and problem-solve to insure customer satisfaction.
- Establish relationships with the customer during the implementation stage, this is vital to ensure success with the Anutra product mix.
- Willingness to travel to accounts when additional or strategic training is needed.
- During in-office implementation, help doctor/staff establish confidence in the product(s) and understand the value to the practice and commit to long-term use through the Anutra Platinum Membership, a recurring shipment contract.
- Must be able to communicate and capture the Anutra Platinum Membership program with each account to ensure customer retention.
- Continual monitoring and reporting of product performance and marketplace acceptance to senior management.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Efficiently manage expense budget set by the Company.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Education & Experience:
- Possess a four-year degree, two-year dental assisting degree or has extensive clinical experience
- Dental office, experience (dental assisting or dental hygiene experience) preferable
- Prior experience with dental distribution, sales or training is strongly desired
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong consultative selling skills, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and team focused
- An entrepreneurial attitude is essential
- Must have the ability to think quickly and solve problems as they arise during customer interaction
- Must be proactive and go the extra mile to drive for outstanding results while incorporating a sense of urgency when pursing goals
- Build effective positive relationships with management, employees, partners, customers and suppliers
- Thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment, achieving results with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet objectives
- Will require extensive travel including some weekend work. Must be willing to travel at least 50%.
- Must be strong in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Purpose Driven
- Fast Paced
- All hands-on deck, get it done
*Please forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org