- Full time
- New York, New York
The role of the Field Sales Representative is essential in the success of establishing this innovative product in the dental marketplace. This position requires a seasoned professional familiar with both sales and education in the dental/pharmaceutical industry that has an excitement and desire to be in a start-up environment and launch new products. Prior dental distribution is preferred.
- Responsible for new sales to customers and conversion to reoccurring orders of existing customers.
- Travel and present at key industry conferences, trade shows, regional/state/local dental associations and study clubs engaging with practices to present the product and close initial orders.
- Participate in in-office customer integration visits working directly with the dentists and their team providing them with a successful first experience.
- During in-office integration, help doctor/staff establish confidence in the product and understand the value to the practice and commit to long-term use thru reoccurring shipment contract.
- Follow-up with current customers in established territory to develop solid relationships with these dentists/ practices ultimately converting them to raving fans of Anutra Medical products.
- Work with inside sales team to follow-up with customers to gain commitment of reoccurring shipments.
- In conjunction with inside sales team follow-up with customers on reoccurring shipment contracts to gage customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up with customers to gain referral base for new customer sales.
- Continual monitoring and feedback of product performance and marketplace acceptance to senior management.
- Assist in development and management of Key Opinion Leader relationships in support of Infusion products and services.
- Exceed short and long-term sales targets established by VP of Sales.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Manage expense budget set by Company efficiently.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
Education & Experience:
- Posses a four year degree or two year dental assisting degree
- Minimum two years Dental or Medical industry sales/education experience. Dental office, experience (dental assisting or dental hygiene experience) preferable.
- Prior experience with dental distribution.
Skills and Abilities:
- Strong consultative selling skills, attention to detail, and project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Customer and team focused
- An entrepreneurial attitude is essential
- Must have the ability to think quickly and solve problems as they arise during customer interaction
- Must be proactive and go the extra mile and will drive for outstanding results incorporating sense of urgency when pursing goals
- Build effective positive relationships with management, employees, partners, customers, and suppliers
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, achieving results with minimal supervision
- Must be willing to work extended hours, as needed, in order to meet objectives
- Will require extensive travel including some weekend work. Must be willing to travel at least 50%.
- Must be strong in MS Excel/Word/PowerPoint
- Purpose Driven
- Fast Paced
- All hands on deck, get it done