- Full time
- Raleigh, NC
The role of the Inside Customer Support Specialist is essential in the success of establishing this innovative product, which is a local anesthetic delivery system in the dental marketplace. This position requires a seasoned professional that has an excitement and desire to be in a start-up environment and launch new products. He/she will drive sales through phone prospecting, sales pipeline management, and effective phone sales presentations. The position answers directly to the VP of Sales of the organization and works in partnership with the Anutra Medical outside sales team.
- Responsible for new sales to customers and conversion to reoccurring orders of existing customers.
- Make outbound calls to build and manage lead development/sales pipeline.
- Make outbound follow-up calls to existing customers via telephone and email to up-sell to reoccurring contract.
- Handle inbound, unsolicited prospect calls and convert them into sales.
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to outside sales team.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Emphasize product/service features and benefits, quote prices, enter and process customer orders.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Manage utilization of the company CRM to log, report, track, and manage the sales pipeline.
- Establish and maintain good customer relations with customers.
- Work with outside sales team to follow-up with customers to gain commitment of reoccurring shipments.
- Follow-up with customers on reoccurring shipment contracts to gauge customer satisfaction.
- Follow-up with customers to gain referral base for new customer sales.
- Continual monitoring and feedback of product performance and marketplace acceptance to senior management.
- Exceed short and long-term sales targets established by VP of Sales.
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, or other relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a sales or telesales capacity.
- Experience working in a “team selling” environment with outside sales team.
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to establish credibility with clients and quickly identify and appeal to their needs.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance along with the ability to build strong relationships with coworkers, customers and partners.
- Professional demeanor.
- Ability to multi-task and successfully perform duties with a sense of urgency.
- Strong consultative selling skills, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent listening skills.
- Superior organization skills.
- Accuracy & attention to detail.
- Customer and team focused.
- Must have the ability to think quickly and solve problems as they arise during customer interaction.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Driven to plan and execute, professional sales follow-up to advance sales opportunities and overachieve daily prospecting metrics and monthly sales goals.
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, achieving results with minimal supervision.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, Internet Explorer, Google, and online CRM applications such as but not limited to Salesforce.com or NetSuite.
- Purpose driven
- Fast paced
- All hands on deck, get it done
- Inside Sales or Customer Support: 2 years