- Full time
- Seattle, Ohio, New York, Denver
The Implementation Specialist role at Anutra Medical is essential to the success of continuing to build our customer base with the Anutra Local Anesthetic Delivery System. This position requires a seasoned professional familiar with education in the dental industry.
This individual should have a desire to make practices efficient while maximizing patient experience as well as have a strong desire to be in a fast paced, start-up environment. The position answers directly to the Field Sales Representative.
Responsible for customer engagement and implementation of the Anutra “Road Map” to success. This includes but not limited to:
- Leveraging web-based platforms to assist with troubleshooting via videoconferencing or other digital methodologies.
- Use our proprietary training platform to engage and manage trainees for optimal success, including but not limited to engaging the trainees with further trainee. The Implementation Specialist will be responsible for managing the digital dashboard of the training platform for trainees within their territories.
- Conduct in-office implementations during which you will help dentists and their staff establish confidence in the product and understand the value of Anutra to their practice
- Assist Territory Field Representative in ride along days with distribution partners that have live patient demonstrations.
Education & Experience:
- Genuine Love and excitement for advancing progressive dentistry.
- Excited about new and innovative technology
- Degree in Dental Hygiene
- Licensed in the administration of local anesthetics
- Candidate must be willing to accommodate potential travel throughout the territory of 2-3 nights.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance along with the ability to build strong relationships with coworkers, customers and partners.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer and team focused.
- Must have the ability to think quickly and solve problems as they arise during customer interaction.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, Internet Explorer, Google, and online CRM applications such as but not limited to Salesforce.com or NetSuite.
- Purpose Driven
- Fast Paced
- All hands on deck, get it done