- Full time
- RTP, NC
The role of the Account Manager is essential in the success of establishing this innovative product in the dental marketplace. This position requires a professional that has an excitement and desire to be in a start-up environment and launch new products. He/she will drive sales through phone prospecting, sales pipeline management, and effective phone sales presentations. In addition, the Account Manager will work closely with the marketing team to push campaigns out through various channels. The position answers directly to the Director of Sales and Marketing of the organization and works in partnership with the Anutra Medical outside sales team.
- Responsible for new sales and customer conversion to recurring orders
- Responsible for making “sticky customers” and promoting customer loyalty through excellent customer service and marketing initiatives
- Make outbound calls to build and manage lead development/sales pipeline
- Follow-up with existing customers via telephone and email to up-sell to recurring contract
- Create and deliver qualified opportunities to outside sales team.
- Coordinate customer training as necessary.
- Manage utilization of the company CRM (Netsuite) to log, report, track, and manage the sales pipeline.
- Continual monitoring and feedback of product performance and marketplace by staying active on forums, blogs, web searches and carefully documenting voice of the customer
- Exceed short and long-term sales targets established by management
- Participate in special projects and perform other duties as required.
- Adhere to Company policies, procedures, directives regarding standards of workplace behavior in completing job duties and assignments.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, sales or other relevant field or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum 2 years of work experience in a sales or telesales capacity, preferred
- Outstanding phone presence with the ability to establish credibility with clients and quickly identify and appeal to their needs.
- Positive attitude and professional appearance along with the ability to build strong relationships with coworkers, customers and partners.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.
- Customer and team focused.
- Must have the ability to think quickly and solve problems as they arise during customer interaction.
- Self-motivated, with high energy and an engaging level of enthusiasm.
- Driven to plan and execute, professional sales follow-up to advance sales opportunities and overachieve daily prospecting metrics and monthly sales goals.
- Thrive in a fast-paced entrepreneurial environment, achieving results with minimal supervision.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office suite, Internet Explorer, Google, and online CRM applications such as but not limited to Salesforce.com or NetSuite.
- Purpose driven
- Fast paced
- All hands on deck, get it done
*Please forward resume to [email protected]